Pages

November 17, 2011

Mini album: Still 2:00PM



Still 2:00pm is the fourth extended play by South Korean boy band, 2PM. The album was released in digital and physical format by October 11, 2010.[2] The album reached number 1 and the first single "I'll Be Back" number 4 in the Gaon Chart. Besides "I'll Be Back", all the other tracks on "Still 2:00PM" also charted on the Gaon Chart.

Tracklisting

No. Title Lyrics Music Length
1. "Still" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul", Shin So Yeon 1:05
2. "I'll Be Back" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul" 3:37
3. "Even If You Leave Me" (Korean: 니가 나를 떠나도) Kim Chang-dae "Chang dda-ee" Kim Chang-dae "Chang dda-ee" 3:26
4. "I Can't" Ra.D Ra.D 3:25
5. "I Know" Jo Joong-su "FAME-J" Jo Joong-su "FAME-J" 3:29
6. "Dance2Night" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul", R. Kelly 3:03
7. "I'll Be Back" (Club Mix) J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul" J.Y. Park "The Asiansoul", Tommy Park, Brian Stanley 4:00
Total length:
22:05


No comments: